At Infinity Lining, you get highly-experienced professionals with expertise in both commercial and domestic pipe relining Sydney and nearby areas. To get the best pipe relining services in your area, call us on 1300 898 945 or email us at [email protected]
Sewer Relining Sydney
Sewer relining is one of the most useful modern-day alternatives for pipe system rehabilitation. We understand how problematic and expensive pipe replacement can be. Our sewer relining Sydney services aim at allaying your worries and ensuring that your sewer pipes perform efficiently like before.
Drain Relining Sydney
In the above video, you can see one of our recent successful works. In the faulty Sydney water main, there were tree roots in the pipe and were thoroughly cleared before the relining process began.
It perfectly shows how commercial or domestic pipe relining Sydney can be effective against tree roots. They are one of the primary causes of a blocked drain, and drain relining is the best measure against a blocked drain.
An Insight into Pipe Relining
Pipe relining is a technique by which you can fix your troublesome pipelines devoid of the lump sum costs related to digging up and replacing the existing pipes. The process does the trick by mending them from within, using a special resin, which cures quickly to form another strong pipe.
The method is a trenchless technology as there is minimal to no digging involved. Domestic or commercial pipe relining Sydney is thus a more cost-effective method than its traditional counterpart. Apart from being economical, the process also causes no damage to your landscape. No wonder it is so universally loved and appreciated.
Key Highlights of Pipe Relining
Pipe relining Sydney involves plenty of stronger materials than the present PVC replacement. They are highly durable and can sustain for more than 50 years. Some of the commonly used materials are polyester, epoxy, vinyl ester, and silicate.
Although polyester is the least recommended one, it is still now used in certain areas. Epoxy resin is mainly utilised in our commercial pipe relining Sydney method as it is stronger than concrete.
The best thing about the process is that it removes the joints, thus preventing the roots from blocking your drains again. After the end of the process, your drain turns watertight, and there is no water leakage problem.
Benefits of Pipe Relining
Most of the time when drains are being dug up, you cannot use them for days. The
great thing about sewer relining Sydney is that once the engineers have finished working on the drains and
gone home for the day, you can resume full use of the sewer, thus reducing your pipe relining costs to a
great extent. There are still many more advantages of using this method to solve your drainage/storm water
woes. We believe pipe relining is the future of drainage. Why not give us a call for a chat, and we can
answer all your specific queries.
- Cost-efficient – Relining is a much economical technique when compared to the old pipe repairing processes. There is no need for costly equipment to dig trenches. Also, it is an extremely efficient process. Apart from these, neither do you need to clear away damaged pipes nor do you have to repair damaged driveways and gardens.
- Time-efficient – Our sewer pipe relining service may take just a day or even less
than that. We don’t put your life on hold.
- Trenchless – Get less intrusive by not involving the entire street or town while
working on damaged pipes. Our procedure does not dig trenches or re-route traffic on the road.
- Durable – Our pipe relining material is quite strong, and it also comes with a long-term warranty. Thus, it lasts longer than the usual pipe. Hence, there is a greater return on investment here, making it a viable option.You certainly do not want to face the same problem repeatedly. With our pipe relining services, be assured that your pipe will sustain for many years.
- Eco-friendly – Our expert pipe relining Sydney services involve eco-friendly epoxy relining and contains no added chemicals. Also, there is a lesser chance of contaminants getting leaked. You can be sure that you chose the best option for your damaged pipes that do not harm the environment in any way.
- Increase Flow – Epoxy relining is used during drain relining Sydney. It develops a smooth surface inside the pipe, and as a result, the flow capacity increases. Additionally, calcification deposits do not stick to the epoxy liner, and thus, there is no obstruction to the flow.
- Benefits and Benefits – Your sewer line’s performance is not hampered and last but
not the least, no problem of reduced water pressure.
Pipe relining is a fantastic way to deal with your drainage issues. Give us a call any time, and we will answer whatever queries you have regarding sewer relining Sydney.